ShareSpark

Author Topic: Download Issue with Large Files  (Read 1528 times)

Offline mmTalish33

• Topic Author
  • Uploader
  • Devoted Member
  • Activity:
    0%
Download Issue with Large Files
« on: December 17, 2021, 06:02:42 PM »
First of all, I apologize if this is not the right section for this post. But I am only able to create a new topic in this section.

I was trying to download this Music Videos album zip file.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

But IDM stops after 60% to 70%. All the IDM connections get disconnected. I tried 3 times but the same result.
I also tried to download without IDM in Chrome and Firefox but the download stops saying "Download Failure".

I downloaded the songs as single files and they got downloaded successfully.

Then I went to this topic to download some movies and to check if the problem is still there.

The download error problem is still there and I can not download large files.

What to do?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards!

The following users thanked this post: bhayaji

Offline BЯIZ

• V.I.P.
  • Legend Member
  • Activity:
    0%
  • KEƎP IT ЯEAL.
Re: Download Issue with Large Files
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2021, 06:49:03 PM »
Whenever someone encounters this kinda error which has no fuckin error code or showing no reason for download failure, simple but effective solution'd be,  "Check your settings IDM/browser/PC Or / unstable internet connection for bigger size files causes download failure, always try to Restart the system first. If that doesn't work, Re-install & Or update the tools to the latest versions." (i.e. IDM, Browser, etc... Do not update if you're using crack/patched versions...of course)
"Fuck Thanks n Reps 😈 the only thing matters is sharing quality shits."

The following users thanked this post: mmTalish33

Offline mmTalish33

• Topic Author
  • Uploader
  • Devoted Member
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2021, 07:08:25 PM »
Browsers are updated. IDM is 6.40 Build 1 (Nov/29/2021) cracked.
I tried on 3 different internet connections. But the problem is there with each internet connection.

Offline 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐗𝐓

• V.I.P.
  • Special Member
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 𝕷𝖆 𝕮𝖆𝖘𝖆 𝕯𝖊 𝕻𝖆𝖕𝖊𝖑
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2021, 07:54:17 PM »
I tried on 3 different internet connections. But the problem is there with each internet connection.
F Disffrent Connection ? Muze pata nahi GD ka IP kitni der rehta h but Connection and IP Change ho gaya To Server ka access nahi milega So ek hi Connection use kro check kro idm pe pause/resume supported h ya nahi agar nahi h to kuch ched chaad mat kro ek hi and stable connection pe try kro and Jesa aapne kaha 60-70% Pe Error aa raha to Error kya h uska SS daalo and agar Baar baar exact wahi pe error aa raha to problem internet ka nahi file ya server ka h
" END IS :gun: THE BEGINING & BEGINING IS THE  :hooray: END
UNKNOWN

Offline mmTalish33

• Topic Author
  • Uploader
  • Devoted Member
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2021, 08:07:18 PM »
F Disffrent Connection ? Muze pata nahi GD ka IP kitni der rehta h but Connection and IP Change ho gaya To Server ka access nahi milega So ek hi Connection use kro check kro idm pe pause/resume supported h ya nahi agar nahi h to kuch ched chaad mat kro ek hi and stable connection pe try kro and Jesa aapne kaha 60-70% Pe Error aa raha to Error kya h uska SS daalo and agar Baar baar exact wahi pe error aa raha to problem internet ka nahi file ya server ka h

IDM pe jb error ata hai to resume nhi ho rha. Main ne IDM mein refresh download address ker ke bhi check kiya hai lekin resume nahi hota.
SS main phir se downloading pe lagaon ga jahan error aaya SS le ke post ker doon ga.

Raat ko main ne aik website se aik movie downlaod ki 1.6GB ki. Wo bilkul theek download ho gai.

Offline honey01

• Legend
  • Legend Member
  • Activity:
    0.2%
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2021, 02:39:18 PM »
Gdrive links work in jdownloader. Might have to enter Google credentials else you may run into bandwidth quota restrictions for the day.

Offline 𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐗𝐓

• V.I.P.
  • Special Member
  • Activity:
    0%
  • 𝕷𝖆 𝕮𝖆𝖘𝖆 𝕯𝖊 𝕻𝖆𝖕𝖊𝖑
« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2021, 09:07:20 PM »

IDM pe jb error ata hai to resume nhi ho rha. Main ne IDM mein refresh download address ker ke bhi check kiya hai lekin resume nahi hota.
SS main phir se downloading pe lagaon ga jahan error aaya SS le ke post ker doon ga.

Raat ko main ne aik website se aik movie downlaod ki 1.6GB ki. Wo bilkul theek download ho gai.

SS mtlb ScreenShot daalo Bola
" END IS :gun: THE BEGINING & BEGINING IS THE  :hooray: END
UNKNOWN

Offline mmTalish33

• Topic Author
  • Uploader
  • Devoted Member
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2021, 06:51:36 PM »

@𝐏𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐚𝐯𝐗𝐓 yh error aata hai

Offline BЯIZ

• V.I.P.
  • Legend Member
  • Activity:
    0%
  • KEƎP IT ЯEAL.
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2021, 07:43:19 PM »
Off-Topic: You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

off.topic.comment.do.ignore: You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Okay... but ViperGirls...:haha: ngl they've got some great stuffs tho  :appl:

Offline mmTalish33

• Topic Author
  • Uploader
  • Devoted Member
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2021, 08:10:09 PM »
Off-Topic: You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

off.topic.comment.do.ignore: You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Okay... but ViperGirls...:haha: ngl they've got some great stuffs tho  :appl:

:worry: :lol2:

Offline mmTalish33

• Topic Author
  • Uploader
  • Devoted Member
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2021, 09:14:19 PM »
Gdrive links work in jdownloader. Might have to enter Google credentials else you may run into bandwidth quota restrictions for the day.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  I have successfully downloaded this album with JDwonlaoder :thanks: :bow:

Which was not downloading with and without IDM.

The only little tinny drawback is that it does not download with max speed as IDM does.

I still don't know what is the problem :thinking:

Offline mmTalish33

• Topic Author
  • Uploader
  • Devoted Member
  • Activity:
    0%
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2021, 11:35:27 PM »
Out of the frying pan and into the fire. :worry:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  My happiness did not last long. JDownloader is also giving an error and now it is clear that the error is at the server end as the JDownloader says Blocked by Google :think:

Any internet geek who can shed some light on this issue :help:

Offline BЯIZ

• V.I.P.
  • Legend Member
  • Activity:
    0%
  • KEƎP IT ЯEAL.
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2021, 06:18:45 AM »
- Firstly Shut down your PC, (Not now read the whole thread first...lol) then press and hold power button for at least 30 seconds, then leave it (pc should start turning on), then try again.
- if it doesn't work, Try VPN. (VPN usually slows down download speed, but in this case try it just to see)
- If that too doesn't work, try to run PC in Safe Mode for a while. Then restart to get back on track.

Offline honey01

• Legend
  • Legend Member
  • Activity:
    0.2%
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2021, 07:32:32 PM »

You may set jdownloader to make multiple connections on a file. That should increase speed.
That said, once I was downloading a huge file (using usb tethering). I would use daily data limit and resume the next day.
When I got the full file.. it went corrupt. Nowadays I try to grab via single connection to a file. Yes it does mean slow speed. But never face any corruptions now.
It may be a one time issue.. but for large files.. its not worth the risk lol.

As to file blockage.. If a file is actually blocked.. google wouldn't let the download start I guess.
Maybe it was blocked after you started download.. not sure what else to say.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2021, 07:34:28 PM by honey01 »

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal