ShareSpark

Author Topic: CHETAN BHAGAT COLLECTION (SET OF 7 BOOKS) Free Download  (Read 3237 times)

Offline Saturnweb

• Topic Author
  • V.I.P.
  • Devoted Member
  • Activity:
    0%
CHETAN BHAGAT COLLECTION (SET OF 7 BOOKS) Free Download
« on: October 30, 2019, 05:54:42 PM »

Chetan Bhagat is usually regarded as the poster boy of Indian middle class . Story teller in him gives all the necessary ingredients to the reader in a right quantity including love, politics, business and competition. He is writer of bestselling novels in India. Chetan Bhagat is listed as 'one amongst the '100' most influential people in the World 'by Time magazine. According to A.R Rahman 'Many writers are successful at expressing what's in their hands heart or articulating a particular point of view. Chetan Bhagat's books do both and more'. He is regarded as the 'A rock star of Indian publishing. Fast company attributed him as 'The voice of India's rising entrepreneurial class. According to The Guardian ' Chetan Bhagat is the paperback King'. Fast company U.S.A listed him as one of the World's '100' most creative people in the business. According to The New York Times Bhagat is 'The biggest selling English language novelist in Indian history. Bhagat has touched a nerve with young Indian readers and acquired almost cult status. Chetan Bhagat plays a vital role in promoting Indian-English literature among ordinary people

List of the books

1.One Indian Girl

2.One Night at the Call Center3.Five Point Someone4.2 States The Story of My Marriage5.Revolution 2020 6.Three Mistakes Of my Life7.What Young India Wants

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Krishna

• Uploader
  • Semi Newbie
  • Activity:
    0%
Re: CHETAN BHAGAT COLLECTION (SET OF 7 BOOKS) Free Download
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2019, 06:30:27 PM »
 :thanks: Share More Books  :love:  :rep:

Offline Dr.Blank

• Activity:
    0%
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2019, 07:24:49 PM »
Hey! Thanks for the upload. Can you help me with how to get more epub books from Indian authors, for example, the Shiva trilogy?

Offline immortal_sensei

• Devoted Member
  • Activity:
    0.2%
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2022, 03:20:19 AM »
 :heart: :heart: :appl: :appl:

Tags:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal